"PLEASE ENJOY THE "JEAN-CHARLES" FAMILY HOME DEDICATION
PHOTO SLIDE-SHOW BELOW"
Visit our "News" page to discover our Partnership with St. Lucie County, SLHFH Community Housing Development, and Habitat: Two new Homeownership opportunities!
Habitat for Humanity of St. Lucie County, is an ecumenical Christian ministry that works in partnership with people from all walks of life and faiths to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness by constructing simple, decent homes with those in need.
Since its inception in 1995, Habitat for Humanity of St. Lucie County has accomplished the following in Fort Pierce and Port Saint Lucie, Fla.
- Built and placed deserving families in 47 New Homes through July 2011
- In Progress...Chase Bank donated 7 homes needing renovations
- 2 Families placed in renovated homes at the end of 2013
- 2 homes dedicated to 2 families in April, 2014
- 1 home dedicated in June, 2014
- 4 homes in various stages of renovation
- Currently working on placing families in 2 New CHDO homes
These achievements were possible thanks to the hard work and dedication of the Habitat staff and volunteers, the sweat-equity of the home owners, and an outpouring of support from donors and community partners.
It takes a whole community to transform neighborhoods and change lives.
With your help, we can make a transformational difference in St. Lucie
County, through your investment in St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity.
Please explore our website today to see how you can help...
THIS SATURDAY, JULY 26TH
UP TO 50 TO 75% OFF!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Please watch this great presentation on how Habitat works
from our sister office in Toronto. We work just the same!
LADIES, MAKE A DIFFERENCE
IN YOUR COMMUNITY...
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW DETAILS!