St. Lucie Habitat
Help build homes by donating and shopping at our ReStores!
Schedule a pickup
Donate a car
A good deal for you, your community, and the environment
St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity has two ReStore locations in St. Lucie County that accept donations and sell home improvement items to the public at a fraction of the retail price.
When you support our ReStore by shopping, donating, or volunteering, you make an investment in safe, decent, affordable homes right here at home.
We accept appliances, cabinets, furniture, building materials, lighting and more! All donations are tax-deductible and even better, we offer FREE, easy pick-up.
Shop. Donate. Volunteer.
Your tax-deductible donation is an investment in the future of our Habitat homeowners, their families, and our community.
The proceeds from the items you purchase help provide safe, decent, affordable housing in St. Lucie County.
Support your community by volunteering at your local Habitat ReStore
Donate or purchase new or gently used building materials
*please review our donation guidelines before donating*
We welcome all offers of new or very gently used items, but we reserve the right to refuse unsuitable donations. Unfortunately, we cannot accept anything excessively scratched, soiled, damaged, extremely out of style, or in need of repair. To ensure your donation form receives a response, please read the list below carefully and do not include items that we do not accept when submitting your donation form.
Accepted Donation Items
Note: All donations are tax-deductible.
- Flat screen TVs
- Home electronics(Stereos, DVD/Blu-ray Players, computers)
- Books and media (VHS, DVD, CDs, Games, LP’s)
- Housewares, Home Decor
- Framed Art
- New unopened paint*
*- Call 772-249-0792 to see if these items qualify for donation.
Donation Items NOT Accepted
- Any item that is water damaged, stained, torn, broken, or incomplete
- Particle Board furniture
- CRT Computer Monitors
- Tube or Projection TVs
- Clothing (men’s, women’s or children’s)
- Fashion Accessories (shoes, handbags, belts, etc.)
- Bedding, Towels
- Hazardous Chemicals, Unmarked containers, Old Paint Cans
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Children’s items (due to recalls or safety compliance)
- Dishwashers, Faucets, shower heads
- Water Heaters
- Appliances over 15 years old or not in good working condition
- Mattresses/Box Springs
- Entertainment Centers/Large Wall Units
- Fitness equipment
- Medical equipment(Walkers, Wheelchairs, hospital beds)
- Left over flooring/ tile less than 100 sqaure feet
- Office equipment Desks, file cabinets, cubicles
- Industrial / Commercial building materials ( light fixtures, doors, fixtures)
- Doors over 80”
- Old windows
- Sinks/bathtubs/toilets that are old, damaged or out of style
What does the Restore sell?
Much like a home improvement store, St Lucie Habitat ReStore provides a variety of building materials, appliances, and furniture, but the list doesn’t end there. Our inventory is always changing based on current Habitat projects and donations made by our community members and partners, like you.
Our Salvage/Deconstruction program offers extended benefits to both our ReStore and our donors.
- Our ReStore selects and carefully removes quality cabinetry, appliances, and countertops, ensuring they remain intact and sellable.
- Our donors receive significant cost savings on demolition and disposal.
- Keeps items out of the landfill.
- Boosts ReStore sales.
- All donations are tax-deductible.